What We Need
Non-perishables: samp, rice, maize meal, fish oil, tinned food e.g. ready-made soups, dish-washing liquid, cleaning supplies.
Fruit & veg: potatoes, carrots, beans, vegetable cube stock, apples, bananas, pears etc.
Keeping children active: Pencils, scrap books, crayons, paint brushes, play dough, colouring books.
Our day in figures
food boxes for elderly
Founder & Operations Manager
Daily from 13h00-14h00
We focus on young children up to grade 5 who are not getting school meals during lockdown.
Adults who come without children will not receive a meal.
- Station 1: Opposite Ukhanyo Primary School, Koza Square
- Station 2: Entrance A to the Wetlands
- Station 3: Entrance B to the Wetlands, Ishmael shop
- Station 4: Long Street, new flats area, Wetlands
- Station 5: Projekt Ubuntu, by the taxi rank
- Station 6: Myeza Road
- Station 7: Buya Buya, D section, Wetlands
We also provide food boxes for elderly people in Masiphumelele. The boxes get delivered to their homes every Friday.
If you prefer to donate funds, the banking details are:
Account holder: Masiphumelele Creative Hub 191-408 NPO
Bank: First National Bank (FNB)
Account type: Business/Cheque
Account number: 62832691085
Branch: Long Beach, 260300
Swift code/BIC: FIRNZAJJ
Ref: Food security